Source3Media, formerly Hudson Printing, has been producing high-quality printed materials for over over fifty years. From our 30,000+ sq. ft. modern facility in Macedonia, Ohio we are able to plan it, brand it, design it, and produce it. No matter the size of your project we have a solution for you.
Printing Services We Offer
We offer a full array of offset printing from 28" X 40" six color and coating capabilities, to smaller shorter run 14" X 20" landscape direct imaging capabilities. We are able to produce products of the highest quality due to our on-going G7 qualification status. G7 qualification helps to make our printing process, and products, of the highest quality available in today’s offset marketplace.
We offer a full array of digital printing options, from black and white, to multi-color, long sheet, variable data, and a wide variety of booklet and manual formats. We specialize in the creation and production of technical manuals for both the medical and manufacturing industries. G7 qualification helps to make our digital printing process and products, seamless and of the highest quality available in today’s digital marketplace.
Large Format Printing
We offer wide format printing 48″ X 60″ on a variety of substrates and have both imaging and cutting capabilities. We are able to produce products utilizing paper, up to a 2” board. We can cut and produce any format or shape imaginable giving our customers the flexibility to produce products outside of the normal marketing approach.
Fulfillment & Storage
We provide cost savings measures for our customers from a print and marketing standpoint by offering both fulfillment and storage options to our customers, enabling them to reduce their costs through volume rates, and assure timely deliveries to their customers or end users. We are able to ship to any location either domestically or globally and use a multitude of different shipping methods to allow our customers the flexibility they need.
We offer a full-service bindery department. We produce products from simple cutting, or die cutting, to folding, collating, booklet making, and a multitude of other services with our extensive equipment list. Our equipment and continuous improvement approach help to make our offerings limitless and our efficiencies and quality some of the highest in the industry.
- Color is an important part of why people embrace (or reject) a brand
- Color greatly contributes to perceived value of quality
- Color and color quality enhance consumers’ experience with the product and add to its public reputation
- Color is one of the most emotional attributes of a brand
- Color consistency reinforces trust. Inconsistency with colors associated with a brand subconsciously diminishes it, and erodes brand loyalty
- Reduced design times, faster turnaround as design occurs internally rather than on press
- Reduced cost of proofing and shipping prior to print
- Reduced need for on-site press checks, travel, and other tasks based on visual approval methods
- Reduced waste and make ready time during press runs
- Higher consistency in reprints
**Source3Media has been a qualified G7 facility for nine consecutive years, demonstrating our commitment to delivering exceptional color accuracy and consistency in all its printing services.
CLICK HERE to read more about our Qualification